Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry promotes the Black and White cookie as the cure to racism. “Look to the cookie, Elaine,” he says, “Look to the cookie.”
Well, I don’t know about those cookies but I am loving this whole black and white bra look.
Plus here’s a great cheerleader look.
Here’s the episode in case you haven’t seen it.
And not that this post was supposed to be remotely political – it wasn’t, it was about bras and boobs – but doesn’t this episode remind you of Barry and the millions who elected him?
Not only was Barry – “The Cookie” – supposed to cure America’s racism issues, but he was actually supposed to cure, well, everything.
“Look to the cookie,” they said, and the nation did.
But instead of the wonderful experience we were promised all we got was a broken toe and nausea.
Hat-tip to Theo for the gals.
1. As I have said repeatedly, man made global warming does not exist (at least compared to the normal warming process of the Earth due to sunspot activity among other things). Well, it seems Global WarmingGate proves this. Or at least proves that the some of the most important scientists pushing it were lying about it. Fortunately we found out in time to stop Cap and Trade, but not in time to stop Al Gore from making millions off of it.
2. “Nobody smart in American politics messes with the Scouts. Boy or Girl Scouts.” So very true.
2. Double your pleasure, double your Sarah Palin fun. Ill take one, or two, please.
4. No more breast exams for Mama. A song by Jim Treacher.
5. Eighty-one percent think their personal health care is good or excellent. And yet the Dems will not stop trying to ruin it. WTF Jimmy?!
6. She may be easy, but she ain’t cheap. Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu is bought-off with $300 million to vote for the Dems health care debacle. Eh, well, she IS from Louisiana so why be surprised.
7. Found a new blog. I like it.
8. A little late but here’s another reason to like Fridays.
9. White people continue the long-standing tradition of ignoring the wishes of American Indians. In this case it is leftist politically correct elitists, but the arrogance is the same.
10. Men treat their friends better than women do. I’ve seen this again and again over the years. Women are very unfriendly friends to each other.
11. Ali Barbie. Why not just put one of your old Barbies in one of them zip-up beer holders?
12. These look like they could be painful if you aren’t careful. Via Mostly Safe for Work.
Photo via Theo.
Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling, strides ahead on his own. So who is compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?
At American Thinker who makes thinking people think.
Oh yes, here’s a picture of another president.
Like I said, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Victor Hansen Davis at The Corner voices what I (and a lot of others) thought when I saw this picture.
By now, the public senses that the beer thing was simply insincere damage control (was gaffe-prone Joe Biden’s presence a gambit to provide “balance” at the table?) and that it will be followed by other racially teachable moments — but only if the polls dictate that Obama’s initial and more authentic editorializing continues to turn too many people off.
Of course it was. How was it anything but? Biden wasn’t involved in this whole controversy at all. Hell, he has plenty of his own issues without being dragged into this one.
So what exactly does Biden add to this conversation past his being white?
How sad our president thinks this way.
To make me go through this.
1. Newest Obama bumper-sticker. I’m tempted to buy one except that I like the paint job on my cars.
2. “I know, most of you have already figured out why I oppose national health care. In a nutshell, I hate the poor and want them to die so that all my rich friends can use their bodies as mulch for their diamond ranches. But y’all keep asking, so here goes the longer explanation.” We use pea gravel as ground cover for our bushes, but if poor-people mulch is cheaper I surely would consider it.
3. Fourty-six percent of Americans more likely to buy a Ford because they didn’t take a government bailout. And they made a profit last quarter, too. We’ve always bought Fords, mostly . . . well, okay, only . . . because my father-in-law worked for a Ford dealer and we got a great deal every time. But now he’s retired and we switched to Honda. Still, if and when I buy American again it will be a Ford. Chrysler and GM can eat my shorts.
4. Congress to tax plastic surgery? Damn, and I so wanted that penis
5. Oh goodie, they are going to raise the minimum wage. That combined with our shitty economy will virtually insure your teenagers will be unable to find a job and therefore stealing money from your wallet every weekend.
6. Angry white men. Well, man. But he speaks for millions and not all of them are white. Or men.
7. The R Word. “R” as in Racist, that is. I’ve given this a lot of thought recently and at some point I am going to write about it in length. Until then, link on over and give it some thought yourself.
1. Is the president showing us exactly how much government officials know about health care? Some folks seem to think so. He’s supposed to be so smart yet he says such stupid things. How can we expect other government officials to act any more smartly when deciding on our health care issues?
2. And contrary to the president’s claim, the Republicans do have a health care plan and have for some time now.
3. A lot of links here about the whole Gates affair that Barry should not have opined on at the end of his press conference. My take? Gates is a racist and a privileged asshole; the cop is not a racist and did the best he could in a bad situation; Barry is an idiot for saying anything past, “That’s a local matter that I don’t know enough about to comment on. None of us do. So let’s just sit back and wait for all the facts to come out.”
You can hear this cop thinking, “This guy’s not with me. No way.”
4. Obamacare is dead until the fall. Mostly because it just sucks so badly even the Democrats have noticed, but also because Barry’s charm is wearing off big time. And it didn’t help when he went off the farm with the whole racism stuff at the end of the press conference. That’s good, but we can’t give up because it can rise from the dead. So we have to keep the pressure on Congress and the Senate. Keep e-mailing them.
5. Brad Pitt seeks bailout. Isn’t he like rich or something? Can’t he bail himself out with petty cash?
Hat-tip to Three Donia for the cartoon.