1. John Murtha is dead. Good. I thank him for his service as a Marine during the first half of his life but I curse him for his corruption in Congress and his despicable attacks on his fellow-Marines these past few years. Let’s hope his seat goes to a better person, which really shouldn’t be that hard.
2. Five Superbowl commercials that emasculate men. Eh, what else is new. TV shows and commercials have been doing this for years. I’m not sure who they are selling these products to. I don’t think it is men. When I saw them I kind of zoned-out a bit so they didn’t sell anything to me. Maybe the women like them, although loving wife was kind of annoyed that Dove was selling stuff for men. She considered that a sacred woman’s brand.
3. Would any woman alive actually want one of these Vermont Teddy Bears for Valentine’s Day? I think not. Oh I’m sure they sell more than a few to gullible guys who find their strip-music commercials provocative instead of annoying like I do, but I doubt any woman really thinks, “Hey, that’s what I want, a Vermont Teddy Bear.”
4. Miss me yet? More than you know, Mr. President, more than you know.
5. What about that Superbowl? Congrats to the Saints, but I lost a bet backing Manning.
6. Speaking of the Superbowl and Superbowl commercials. Is it just me or do you think Tim Tebow’s mother is kind of a babe?
7. Personal observation: If I were single and about to propose to my girlfriend I would NEVER GO TO JARED.
8. Barack Obama channels Spinal Tap. The guy is an egotistical idiot.
H/T to Theo for the balloons.
Hat-tip to Amy Oops for the photo.
Here’s the reference if case you aren’t an Idol fan. (Link fixed.)
Scott Brown, a Republican, or what I like better, a conservative, took Ted Kennedy’s seat and in doing so maybe, just maybe killed Obamacare. And my youngest son made Star Rank in the Boy Scouts.
Hell, I’m feeling so lucky I might even hit the wife up for some intense slap and tickle tonight.
Oh, and here’s something extra to show my level of good mood tonight.
Hat-tip to Ace.
Why are you wasting your fricken time reading this moronic blog? Get to the polls and vote for Scott Brown.
No, he’s not saying that, but him pointing that long, creepy finger at you sure does bring back memories, doesn’t it?
Seriously, if he was my doctor I would run out of the room screaming if he started putting on gloves for that prostate exam.
Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry promotes the Black and White cookie as the cure to racism. “Look to the cookie, Elaine,” he says, “Look to the cookie.”
Well, I don’t know about those cookies but I am loving this whole black and white bra look.
Plus here’s a great cheerleader look.
Here’s the episode in case you haven’t seen it.
And not that this post was supposed to be remotely political – it wasn’t, it was about bras and boobs – but doesn’t this episode remind you of Barry and the millions who elected him?
Not only was Barry – “The Cookie” – supposed to cure America’s racism issues, but he was actually supposed to cure, well, everything.
“Look to the cookie,” they said, and the nation did.
But instead of the wonderful experience we were promised all we got was a broken toe and nausea.
Hat-tip to Theo for the gals.