1. As I have said repeatedly, man made global warming does not exist (at least compared to the normal warming process of the Earth due to sunspot activity among other things). Well, it seems Global WarmingGate proves this. Or at least proves that the some of the most important scientists pushing it were lying about it. Fortunately we found out in time to stop Cap and Trade, but not in time to stop Al Gore from making millions off of it.
2. Double your pleasure, double your Sarah Palin fun. Ill take one, or two, please.
4. No more breast exams for Mama. A song by Jim Treacher.
5. Eighty-one percent think their personal health care is good or excellent. And yet the Dems will not stop trying to ruin it. WTF Jimmy?!
6. She may be easy, but she ain’t cheap. Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu is bought-off with $300 million to vote for the Dems health care debacle. Eh, well, she IS from Louisiana so why be surprised.
7. Found a new blog. I like it.
9. White people continue the long-standing tradition of ignoring the wishes of American Indians. In this case it is leftist politically correct elitists, but the arrogance is the same.
10. Men treat their friends better than women do. I’ve seen this again and again over the years. Women are very unfriendly friends to each other.
11. Ali Barbie. Why not just put one of your old Barbies in one of them zip-up beer holders?
Photo via Theo.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.