1. Newest Obama bumper-sticker. I’m tempted to buy one except that I like the paint job on my cars.
2. “I know, most of you have already figured out why I oppose national health care. In a nutshell, I hate the poor and want them to die so that all my rich friends can use their bodies as mulch for their diamond ranches. But y’all keep asking, so here goes the longer explanation.” We use pea gravel as ground cover for our bushes, but if poor-people mulch is cheaper I surely would consider it.
3. Fourty-six percent of Americans more likely to buy a Ford because they didn’t take a government bailout. And they made a profit last quarter, too. We’ve always bought Fords, mostly . . . well, okay, only . . . because my father-in-law worked for a Ford dealer and we got a great deal every time. But now he’s retired and we switched to Honda. Still, if and when I buy American again it will be a Ford. Chrysler and GM can eat my shorts.
4. Congress to tax plastic surgery? Damn, and I so wanted that penis
5. Oh goodie, they are going to raise the minimum wage. That combined with our shitty economy will virtually insure your teenagers will be unable to find a job and therefore stealing money from your wallet every weekend.
6. Angry white men. Well, man. But he speaks for millions and not all of them are white. Or men.
7. The R Word. “R” as in Racist, that is. I’ve given this a lot of thought recently and at some point I am going to write about it in length. Until then, link on over and give it some thought yourself.