1. Obama rejects the view of some in the West that a woman who chooses to cover her hair is somehow less equal.” That’s nice of him, but as Mark Rubin asks, “What about women who are compelled to veil?” I know I have been hitting this whole Muslim thing pretty hard the past few days, but he is making it too damn easy. I wonder what NOW thinks about this?
2. Back to my post about the number of Muslims in the USA. Well, in appears that there were about 1,349,000 in 2008. Not exactly busting at the seams. This was just a moronic statement, but also a telling one.
3. Gay groups noticing that Obama is not doing anything for them. Join the ever expanding club, guys and gals. When Dick Cheney is more worried about gay rights than Mr. Hope and Change here, you know you really screwed-up.
4. Liberal men hate women. They look down on them They use them to whatever purpose they feel is the better good at the time. But for some reason liberal women just don’t seem to care. In fact they enable them. Hell, they’re more worried that some conservative man might hold the door open for them than a liberal magazine/blogger publishing rape fantasies. It’s some weird psychological crap I tell you.
5. Well, if you had event he smallest of doubts that the media worshipped Obama, this little video should put that to rest.Vodpod videos no longer available.
And not to beat the whole Muslim thing over and over again, but this is a big Islamic custom – bowing the head – and it worries me that all of a sudden our President is into this whole Muslimification of himself and America. If that makes me a bad person, so be it, but at least I am honest.