Guys Who Masturbate And Guys Who Don’t

fbi-masturbate1

One of the search terms that brought someone to my blog today. Two things confuse me though. One, I can’t figure out why my blog was listed and, two,  there aren’t any guys who don’t.

Advertisements

3 Comments

  1. When I was 17 there was a guy who wanted to date me – and trying to impress me with how smoooooth and cooooool and mature he was, he said “I’m at that age where guys admit that they masturbate.” Uh … WTF? I’ve never forgotten that – lol – NO I did NOT go out with him! 🙂 Just my little contribution to the subject.
    And I have no idea how some of the searches people do – bring them to my blog. It’s a mystery sometimes.

  2. i’m trying to remember that one statistic i learned in high school…

    87% of all males masturbate. the other 13% are liars

  3. My Grandpa always told me that there are two kinds of liars in this would, those that say they have never masturbated and those that say they quit.


Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


  • Calendar

    November 2008
    M T W T F S S
    « Oct   Dec »
     12
    3456789
    10111213141516
    17181920212223
    24252627282930


  • Archives


  • Meta


  • StatCounter

    web analytics