But to make up for it, here’s some other stuff.
1. A world without an American Soldier. And Marine. And Sailor. And Airman. And Coast Guardsman.
2. McCain moves ahead of Barry in latest poll. Good news, but remember it’s just one poll. And the Gallup Daily poll still has them tied. Either way, this is bad for Barry as historically the Dems are well ahead in these races at this time of year. And they still lose.
4. “I wish I’d spent more time naked.” We all do, Jennifer, we all do.
6. Workplace discrimination against men. Lord knows I have seen plenty of this even in my career field. And I always feel used afterward.
8. Speaking of feeling used, how about some morning Hoff via Blowing Smoke.